That would be the adorable school I will be teaching at this next year.

Yes it does have a school bell! I love it. I will be student teaching in 1st grade and my practicum will be in 3rd grade. Today we, two other MAT students are at the school, went and meet the principle. I lucked out and my supervising teachers were around so I got to meet both of them. It was good to go to the school but reality hit. 1st graders are small, 3rd graders are bigger and both classes are going to expect me to teach them something. Sometimes when I stop to think about it I go into panic mode and wonder what was I thinking ~ me a teacher! But I want this, I really want to do this so I'm going to take it one assignment, one day, one breath at a time. One last panic, the worest part is that next year I'll be a first year teacher and just as nervous.
random p.s. I was a musical muse last night and didn't even know, I love the little surprises in life. It makes me smile.
2 comments:
Brush College? How exciting! You'll have to let Jessica K know you're teaching there.
yay! miss you
Post a Comment