They are going to let me teach. . . .

A ten month journey to became an elementary school teacher, that has stretch way beyond ten months!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Unofficial, I've (almost) Graduated!

Sunday was "fake" graduation.  Fake as in, I went to class tonight and turned in a paper.  Fake as in, I still have to go to my student teaching placement until June 12.  So it was a unofficial graduation but it was graduation all the same. The MAT program has to graduate with the rest of Willamette, whose school year is over (lucky them!).  

Here are some pics of the day.  




Thanks for my family, friends and special people who made the day wonderful.  I am counting the days down until I will be a real graduated girl.  Then I will be ready to  celebrate!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Congratulations on "unofficially" graduating!! I love the purple dress!!