Reason one. . .
Me: Please put your shoes on.
Kiddo 1: Those are not my shoes, they are my glass slippers.
Me: (trying not to laugh) Okay, please put on your glass slippers.
She willingly complies and put on her shoes . . . glass slippers
Reason two . . .
Kiddo 2: turns and looks at me during lunch and asks "Are you my mommy?"
Me: No
Kiddo 2: "Are you my teacher?"
Me: Yes
Kiddo 2: "Oh." She goes on eating her lunch after flashing me her beautiful smile. (I was smiling to because I am very happy being her teacher and not her mom. I am not ready for that 24 hours, 7 days a week job, soon but not right now.)
Reason three. . .
Kiddo's 3 mom: "So, last night Kiddo 3 asked her dad, "Do you know Katie?" (I babysit for the family so he knows me quite well.) He said, "Yes." Kiddo 3 replies, "She is a cute girl." Love it when the kiddos fall for me, makes it so much easier to discipline when they love you!
Yeah, it may not be my dream job but I still like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment