They are going to let me teach. . . .

A ten month journey to became an elementary school teacher, that has stretch way beyond ten months!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Not a teacher but a crafter!!!

Here is one of the things I've been spending my free time doing. . . crafting.
I now it's silly but I like me a fun craft project.

Cloth Napkins why I like them
  • very cute
  • cuts back on paper waste
  • easy!
  • add a little fun to the table
All I had to do was buy 4 fat quarters at the fabric store. I sewed them together, inside out the fabric and zig-zagged the edges. I really like they way they turned out. Next I'm going to try turning under the edges and hemming the fabric. It will not be as easy as the inside out method but will be cheaper as it will use less fabric.



No comments: